3/11/2009

THE MISERABLE MEMORY IN NEPSTAR DRUGSTORE


Last month I got a stomach, so I went to the nepstar to get some drug for myself.
I got in ,and there was no waiter come and offer help . That’s not the worst. When I pick one , the waitress came and trying to persuade me to buy anther expensive one. Of course I did not followed her advice. Then I went to check out , the waitress told me:”It’s 20RMB.” But I saw it was 16RMB,so I asked her why , her answer “we forgot to change the price.” made me angry. I asked her to compensate for me , but her rejected and treated me rough. At last I bought the drug because the stomach really hurts me and I can not wit to buy from other drugstores.
Though I bought in the nepstar drugstore finally , I won’t go to the nepstar again ,what’s more, I will tell my friends about my experience ,and I believe that they won’t shop in the nepstar .

1 条评论: